• On the main
  • To write the letter
  • Russian
  • English

History

  • Our enterprise was founded in February 1922 and initially had been repairing aviation equipment.
  • In 1931 the decision was taken to produce fuel equipment for aviation engines. This year the factory has manufactured the first Soviet-design carburettor. Till 1941 - the beginning of Great Patriotic War, the factory was the only producer of aviation carburettors in USSR.
  • After World War II the factory has started production of fuel equipment for first Soviet jet engines. In subsequent decades the factory mastered more sophisticated fuel equipment for engines designed by Klimov, Mikulin, Ljulka, Kuznetsov, Ivchenko which are installed on world-known Mikojan, Sukhoi, Tupolev, Antonov, Iljushin and Beriev aircrafts.
  • In the middle of 60-s and in 70-s large-scale reequipment, renovation and reforming had been carried out under the guidance of it’s Director Ivan Rumyantsev. New shops and assembly-test complex were built, modern equipment was mounted. Every year we were mastering production of new types of fuel-control systems for majority of Soviet civil and military aviation engines.
  • In 1992 second stage of profound renovation has started. The goal was to reach new qualitative level, expand perspective directions and strengthen the corporate spirit. Among our priority directions are: manufacturing of fuel-control systems for aviation gas-turbine engines, for gas-turbine engines based power-plants, of hi-tech gas equipment for "Gazprom" company, and also partnership with foreign companies.
  • Now reequipment of production base is under way, a lot of new equipment and machines were purchased and put into operation, modern Production management System – EPR, was introduced, process of Certification in accordance with EN 9100 Standard has started.
  • MPO-Rumyantsev is now one of the most advanced and dynamically developing companies in Russian aviation industry.